Support your coaches with proven, evidence based basketball coaching education and support.
Get your organization coaches full access to Basketball Immersion with this special group offer.
Interested in learning more?
WHAT IS BASKETBALL IMMERSION?
Basketball Immersion shares founder, and CEO, Chris Oliver’s games approach to coaching, practical evidence based drills and decision training concepts openly through in person, and online learning. All of these concepts have been taught globally through online sharing, camps, clinics, private mentoring and consulting with individual coaching and teams’ staffs. Learn more about Chris Oliver here: About
Group Access Key Features
DOWNLOAD THE FULL BROCHURE HERE
[file_download style=”1″][download title=”Group%20Membership%20Access%20Brochure” icon=”style2-thumb-dl-pdf.png” file=”https://basketballimmersion.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/GROUP-MEMBERSHIP-2019-20.pdf” package=”” level=”” new_window=”Y”][/download][/file_download]
Group Access: Number of Coaches and Pricing Level
- 4+ Coaches = $197 per coach ($50) saving
- 15+ Coaches = $167 per coach ($80) saving
- 30+ Coaches = $127 per coach ($120) saving
Sample Learning Topics for Your Coaches
[two_column_block style=”undefined”] [content1]
- Play 1-on-1 in free moments.
- Basketball practice is not a coaching clinic.
- Game speed does not mean fast.
- Player led player development ideas.
- Purposeful ball mastery ideas.
- Comfort and confidence comes from skill.
- Coaching is about giving space.
- 5-on-5 slow learning is better than 5-on-0 fast learning.
- Keep and add feedback pattern.
- Mixing is a better method of studying.
- Active learning time matters.
- Time-on-task is easy to improve with these ideas.
- How to coach 5-on-5?
- What is a double gap and why does it matter?
- The difference between memorization and learning.
- Goal is retention and transfer.
- Example of loading a drill.
- The one drill I would do every practice.
- What drives success pre-pubescents?
- What drives success post-pubescent?
- Using questions to teach basketball.
- Simple practice planning steps.
- Practice is a time for struggle.
- Start with the end first.
- How to practice free throws?
- How do you know messy works?
- Game speed does not mean play fast
What does a Basketball Immersion Group Membership provide your coaches?
- 500+ videos to learn from.
- Access to private mastermind group.
- Access to video masterclass chats.
- Community support from members and dedicated club liaison.
- Proven coach education.
- Access to a youth basketball coaching page with practice plan examples.
- Dedicated club access login page if you have 30+ coaches.
- Learn bdt, small-sided games, zero seconds skills training, games approach and so much more…
Interested in learning more?
Let’s work together.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY OFFER BASKETBALL IMMERSION GROUP MEMBERSHIPS?
Group memberships is an opportunity to impact more coaches with evidence-based ideas about not just what to coach but how to coach it.
Basketball Immersion strives to eliminate the “fluff”, and share ideas to help bridge the gap between practice and game performance. We want to help coaches increase player enjoyment, improvement, and retention. Players who enjoy practice are more likely to spend extra time away from practice working on their game because it’s enjoyable and they can see that they are improving. Our games-approach to practice using evidence-based teaching methods to maximize transfer to games in a way athletes love – by playing!
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GROUP-ACCESS AND INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIPS?
The biggest difference is the cost-effectiveness. “Buying in bulk” allows your club to get substantial discounts compared to purchasing individual memberships. Group-access also grants club administrators full control over what coaches have memberships. You can easily grant coach access, or remove coach access, as needed throughout your season.
But one of the most important advantages is the clubs are now able to have quality control in knowing that their coaches are getting a quality coach education that makes sense.
WHAT’S THE VALUE OF HAVING EVERY COACH HAVE ACCESS?
- CONVENIENCE: Coaches can access content at times that fit their schedule. As a one-stop shop, coaches don’t have to search all over to find consistent, quality, evidence-based ideas for their teams.
- EDUCATION: Coaches will learn not just what to teach but how to teach it, with an emphasis on connecting skills and drills to the game. All coaches in your program will be able to access that same material for a shared foundation of learning, which makes collaboration easier.
- COHESIVE TERMINOLOGY: Group memberships provide consistency throughout your club in learning, terminology, and teaching. This allows your coaches and players to build on the common foundation from year to year without having to spend as much time re-teaching.
DO I GET ANYTHING OTHER THAN JUST WEBSITE ACCESS?
The advantage of being a Basketball Immersion goes beyond just a website. You’re joining a collaborative community of supportive coaches who want to help players improve through game-like skills, drills, and actions. In addition to joining our worldwide coaching community, you will receive
- Weekly emails geared towards the needs of club coaches
- Access to live Tuesday night MasterClasses
- The ability to learn from fellow coaches in our online MasterMind group
In addition, the website offers so much more than just drill videos. Links to the Basketball Immersion blog, podcast, and practice plans allow coaches of every level to tailor their learning to their team’s unique needs.
OUR CLUB ISN’T MADE OF MONEY. WHY CAN’T WE JUST KEEP USING THE FREE CONTENT ON TWITTER AND YOUTUBE?
Improvement requires investment. Players are expected to invest time and effort into improving. Much of a coach’s time is invested in planning practices and finding new content. Group memberships make it as efficient as possible for coaches to find effective, engaging, evidence-based concepts for their teams. Basketball Immersion aims to be a one-stop shop for coaches, eliminating the need for endless hours searching the internet for something that may or may not work. A Basketball Immersion group membership is an investment your program can make that your coaches, players, and parents will appreciate.
WE’RE A YOUTH CLUB WITH A LOT OF BEGINNER PLAYERS THAT STRUGGLE WITH “ADVANCED PLAYS.” HOW MUCH OF THE CONTENT WOULD BE APPLICABLE TO OUR PLAYERS?
Basketball Immersion is not about “plays”. It’s about connecting and transferring what happens in practice to what happens during games. Our focus is on helping you learn how to teach – maximizing time on task, how to put players in gamelike situations during practices, how to add decision training. We want to help your coaches develop basketball players.
OUR COACHES ARE VOLUNTEERS AND AREN’T ALWAYS COMFORTABLE TEACHING NEW THINGS. WHAT OTHER RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP TEACH CONCEPTS?
It’s completely normal for coaches to feel overwhelmed or unsure of where to start when trying something new. Our dedicated youth section is a fantastic resource to start focusing their learning on concepts that are most applicable to youth programs.
Because we want to engage with you as you learn, not just leave you alone with a website, your club also has access to a dedicated point person to be able to help direct your learning and answer any questions.
In addition, we offer the opportunity for your club to bring in a Master Coach to help provide training and education on these ideas and concepts for your coaches, players, and parents. These 2-day clinics are a fantastic way to address your club’s specific needs and cater learning